Participants arrive at Financial Health Institute courses feeling stressed about money.
- 71% of participants report feeling significant stress from managing their personal finances
- 60% of participants feel anxious or fearful about personal finances
- 77% of participants believe that, if they could control their spending, they could significantly reduce the amount of stress in their lives
Participants who complete a Financial Health Institute course believe they are ready to make changes.
- 98% of participants believe they will start saving money or change their spending habits as a result of the class
- 48% of participants have already started changing their saving and/or spending behaviors by the end of the class
87% of participants are making a range of important changes in their lives. Some of the changes include:
- 84% of participants are more aware of choices and spending behaviors
- 69% of participants are improving their savings
- 64% of participants are changing their habits
- 64% of participants are using budgets
- 49% of participants are working on reducing their stress
Financial Health Institute course participants feel more confident about managing their behaviors.
- 73% of participants are confident about creating and sticking to a budget
- 73% of participants believe they can prevent or manage their stress
- 71% of participants are clear about their spending priorities