- This event has passed.
Results Oriented Management and Accountability
March 21 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
This training is designed for CSBG agencies, but open to all. Please RSVP by clicking here.
Module One – History, Purpose, and Perspective
Module Two – Mission and Assessment
• Understanding Mission Statements
• Community Needs Assessment
Module Three – Developing Results Oriented Plans
• Identifying Outcomes
• Identifying Strategies
Module Four – Implementing the Plan
• What Is Our Plan?
• Implementing the Plan
• Implementation of National Performance Indicators
Module Five– Evaluating Performance Using Outcomes and Indicators
• Using Reginald Carter’s Seven Key Questions
• Establishing Targets and Measuring Performance
• Establishing Measurement Tools and Processes
Module Six – Observing the Achievement of Results/Outcome Scales and Matrices
• Introduction to Outcome Scales
• Establishing Placement on a Scale
• Measuring Progress and Reporting Using Outcome Scales
• Introduction to the Outcome Matrix
• Characteristics of the Outcome Matrix
Module Seven – Managing Performance with the Logic Model
• Understanding the Logic Model
• Constructing a Logic Model
• Logic Model Checklist
• Program Evaluation and Program Improvement
• Setting Targets
Each attendee will receive a copy of, “Introduction to ROMA”, the training manual for the course. Lunch will be provided.